Consider the Spyfire™ Parka your personal Q, with targeted protection to take you from trail to slopes and the durability to last for cold-weather seasons to come.
Precision 3-D fit utilizes a contoured design to prevent binding during active wear.
20D, 24 High Filament Nylon:
• Japanese milling offers a softer feel with a higher tear strength.
• Water-resistant and windproof protection.
• Highly abrasion resistant and downproof.
• DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
• 800-fill goose down sourced from certified, non-force fed geese that are not live-plucked.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio for insulation without bulk.
• Body-mapped baffling targets insulation in high heat-loss zones.
Softshell-reinforced shoulder panels protect against pack straps and while shouldering skis.
Double-layer shell fabric reinforces the body and outer arm panels.
Underarm knit panels actively vent excess warmth.
Highly reflective tape at collar and pockets.
Five-panel hood with brim and multi-point adjustability.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Inner mesh pocket.
Extended, flared hemline.
Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 90% minimum down, 10% feathers.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
KUHL Spyfire™ Parka JNBNPPS